Monday, January 2, 2012

GUYS ARE DUMB.

Yeah, they are. They're not made to think. They're dumb. Dumb dumb dumb.
So this has been bothering me for quite some time. Girls, suka play around with codes. And they expect their boys to understand them, and when they don't, YOU GIRLS MENGAMUK. What? Seriously?
Okay just to make things clear, when I say codes, they're more like these,

I'm fine --> I'm not fine, I'm not okay.
I'm done with this relationship --> FIGHT FOR ME.
Yeah sure, you can do this/go there --> Do it, and I will kill you.

Sure, it's fun and totally fine playing with codes. But stop blaming your guy for not understanding lah. It's stupid. Like I said, guys are not made to think. Lagi lagi kalau boyfriend korang tu bodoh. If they never get your codes, TRY BEING STRAIGHT UP instead of being a total bitch and complaining 24/7. Tell them the truth. Don't play games. Say what you mean, no opposite meanings behind them. Do that, and your boy would find it so much easier to understand you. Kan senang? Dua dua pun bahagia. 



I think girls are annoying.